Welcome to the Chastain Park Adult Swimmer Swim Team! Our CPAC team is open to anyone and part of the Grown-Up Swimming League. It believes that the kiddos shouldn't have all the fun. Our kids have been winning the summer swim league championship year after year, so now it's our turn to compete! All information about the team can be found on this page and the tabs above.
The Grown-Up Summer League fee is $45 for age 25 years old and up (fee increases to $50 after May 7th, 2021) and only $15 for 18 years old to 24 years old.
While, The Chastain Park Athletic Club additional fee is $60. BTW, there are significant CPAC discount coupons for current members at checkout:
- CPAC Masters Swimmers (-$45)
- CPAC Summer Pool Members (-$30).
- Choose only one if both the above discounts apply to you
In addition, everyone will be given the opportunity again to support Swim Across America, which fights cancer with the Aflac Cancer and Blood Disorders Center of Children's Healthcare of Atlanta.
Still have questions or want to chat some more? Reach out to our Chastain masters coach and pool manager, Star Brackin, either at the pool or via email: email@example.com
Swim Meet Schedule 2021
Friday June 11th @ 7pm @ Martin’s Landing - Sprint
Friday July 9th @ 7pm @ Winding Vista - Standard
Friday July 16th @ 7pm @ Garden Hills OR Medlock Bridge - Sprint
Friday August 6th @ 7pm @ Roswell - Olympic
Championship: Saturday August 14th @ ~9am @ Chastain - official time is TBD, but we have to be out of there by noon
Swim Meet Formats
Meet themes include:
- Sprint Meet: The blazing fast 25s will give you a chance to get back to your 10 & under days, while also easing you into the spirit of competition with short races!
- Standard Meet: After warming up with the 25s, we will get back to the basics and swim the events and distances you have come to know and love at a swim meet.
- Olympic Meet: Long Course? Did you say Long Course? That's right, we're in an Olympic year, and this meet will get us used to racing in a 50 meter pool. We're still only doing 50s.
- Championship: This meet will determine our champions for the 2021 season.